News

Arcane enters Rivals of Aether!

Thu 24th Dec 2015 - 4:27pm : Gaming

The Fighting Game Community has been amazingly heartwarming and supportive of Arcane in our current venture in Smash. We recognize that games driven by a strong community can drive growth for that game as well as Arcane. Rivals of Aether is the next step in supporting a growing scene and embedding the Arcane name in the roots of the competitive scene! We are pleased to bring you the official Arcane eSports Rivals of Aether roster today! Our Owner Krashy spoke on the acquisition and had this to say,

"I was first introduced to Rivals by a buddy on discord. I checked it out on steam, plugged in my gamepad and we had a blast for so many hours. I was amazingly surprised at the mechanics in the game. It had a simplistic feel, something i felt i could really learn while another could master. I've been debating if I wanted to take Arcane into another fighting game when the community spoke to me and showed me the answer. I personally am very excited to introduce you to the 4 players who will now be representing Arcane for Rivals of Aether!"

Rivals of Aether Roster:

Pixel - Turquoise - Zetterburn Tandori

As always for all things Arcane be sure to follow us onTwitter.com/ArcaneGG! #BePowerful!

Krashy

Krashy

Joseph Sanchez - CEO/Founder

Your Comments

• Fri 4th Dec 2020 - 10:45am

I found Hubwit as a transparent s ite, a social hub which is a conglomerate of Buyers and Sellers who are ready to offer online digital consultancy at decent cost. winnipoker

• Wed 2nd Dec 2020 - 10:59am

I found Hubwit as a transparent s ite, a social hub which is a conglomerate of Buyers and Sellers who are ready to offer online digital consultancy at decent cost. sewa bus luxury

• Mon 30th Nov 2020 - 12:06pm

This is a fabulous post I seen because of offer it. It is really what I expected to see trust in future you will continue in sharing such a mind boggling post medicamentos para el dolor

• Mon 30th Nov 2020 - 11:02am

It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! YaboID

• Mon 30th Nov 2020 - 10:10am

Cool you write, the information is very good and interesting, I'll give you a link to my site. Gift Ideas

• Sun 29th Nov 2020 - 4:53pm

I feel very grateful that I read this. It is very helpful and very informative and I really learned a lot from it. 12 best coffee beans in 2021 to buy

• Sun 29th Nov 2020 - 10:34am

I found Hubwit as a transparent s ite, a social hub which is a conglomerate of Buyers and Sellers who are ready to offer online digital consultancy at decent cost. youtube views

• Sat 28th Nov 2020 - 11:44am

I found Hubwit as a transparent s ite, a social hub which is a conglomerate of Buyers and Sellers who are ready to offer online digital consultancy at decent cost. black hat forum

• Sat 28th Nov 2020 - 11:08am

I found Hubwit as a transparent s ite, a social hub which is a conglomerate of Buyers and Sellers who are ready to offer online digital consultancy at decent cost. bible verses

• Fri 27th Nov 2020 - 4:10pm

Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also. Cake Delivery

• Thu 26th Nov 2020 - 4:05pm

I feel really happy to have seen your webpage and look forward to so many more entertaining times reading here. Thanks once more for all the details. ブラック融資

• Thu 26th Nov 2020 - 12:29pm

We are tied directly into the sate’s renewal database which allows us to process your request almost instantly. add store

• Thu 26th Nov 2020 - 10:43am

The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought you have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention. mounted dispenser

• Sun 22nd Nov 2020 - 3:02pm

It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! Miniature Puppies

• Sun 22nd Nov 2020 - 12:29pm

After reading your article I was amazed. I know that you explain it very well. And I hope that other readers will also experience how I feel after reading your article. Glock Handguns

• Sat 21st Nov 2020 - 10:23am

I found Hubwit as a transparent s ite, a social hub which is a conglomerate of Buyers and Sellers who are ready to offer online digital consultancy at decent cost. Buy Gmail Accounts

• Thu 19th Nov 2020 - 6:49pm

After reading your article I was amazed. I know that you explain it very well. And I hope that other readers will also experience how I feel after reading your article. miniature pinscher

• Wed 18th Nov 2020 - 9:10pm

I’m excited to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read!! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new information in your site. printify review

• Tue 17th Nov 2020 - 5:26pm

I found Hubwit as a transparent s ite, a social hub which is a conglomerate of Buyers and Sellers who are ready to offer online digital consultancy at decent cost. miomio.by

• Tue 17th Nov 2020 - 3:26pm

Through this post, I know that your good knowledge in playing with all the pieces was very helpful. I notify that this is the first place where I find issues I've been searching for. You have a clever yet attractive way of writing. bafang bbshd 1000w

Please register or login to post comments